Coming Summer 2024|
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
A comprehensive 200HR yoga teacher training that will change your own practice and help you learn how to teach yoga in a loving, supportive environment… This is your time!
Time & Location
Coming Summer 2024
Waxahachie, 111 Youngblood Rd, Waxahachie, TX 75165, USA
About the Event
Laurie Donelson with Half Moon Yoga and Debi Gonzales with Peace Yoga Studio are teaming up to provide an amazing Teacher Training opportunity. We will start your journey in an immersive 3 day/2 night Retreat on beautiful Lake Whitney. All meals and rooms included.
Laurie has been practicing for over 20 years and teaching yoga for 11 years. She is a 500 HR certified yoga teacher and owns her studio, Half Moon Yoga located in Waxahachie. Her studio is surrounded by the beauty of nature.
Debi has been practicing and teaching yoga for over 15 years. She is also a 500 HR certified yoga teacher, certified Holistic Nutritionist and a Plant Based Whole Food Chef. She has been leading Yoga Teacher trainings for over 10 years and is the owner of Peace Yoga Studio in Mansfield.
Yoga Teacher Training is a life changing event. Your heart will feel love, and you will be able to share that love with your students. You will deepen your practice and will achieve your Yoga Teacher certification, which will allow you to teach at any studio or gym. Laurie and Debi love yoga wholeheartedly and wish to share their love of Yoga as well as their decades of combined experience and knowledge with you.
In our training you will learn & study:
· The practice of Meditation. This is something we believe in strongly and practice daily
· The Mindfulness of everyday life, even eating
· A breakdown and flow of Sun Salutations and how to teach them with confidence
· The five principles of a Yoga Flow, how to be confident to lead and teach a class
· Clear, concise cueing & sequencing and how to connect with your students
· The art of giving and receiving feedback. This is something you will use in your everyday life
· Understanding of the Yoga Wheel; The six components of this wheel yogis live by
· The understanding of vrittis – fluctuation of the mind
· Stirah and Sukha, the power of equanimity
· Pranayama, the art of breath. You will learn the practice and benefits of each method
· The 8 Limbs of Yoga
· Vagus Nerve, Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, dopamine and endorphins. How do they relate to your Yoga practice?
· Anatomy and how your body works in yoga, stay connected to your class, and teach to your students
· The art of assisting, not correcting your students
· And much more….
In this Intensive Training you will receive training materials for classroom and home study hours. Students will be required to purchase the required reading material before sessions begin.
Upon your 200 HR completion, you will receive a 200HR Yoga Teacher Certificate.
Debi will provide a Whole Food Plant Based lunch every Saturday we meet. She will also teach about nutrition, vitamins, minerals and the benefits of Whole Foods to your body. “Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food” Hippocrates.
We are excited to take this journey with you! We know that this is a commitment of your time…….and we promise it will be worth it!
- Ticket type
Yoga Teacher TrainingPrice$2,850.00
+$71.25 service fee+$71.25 service fee